Saturday, February 4, 2012

Every cloud has a silver lining.

I have been feeling down and low but i no longer want to submit to feeling that way.No one is immune to problems..they always come by any way. Truly  am really grateful  that God gave me a wonderful and caring husband and one of the cutest baby on planet.Also i appreciate that i have one sister who i adore very much and three brothers.
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

 My Motto this year is to move forward.After giving it a lot of thought i have realized that i am the one pulling myself down by allowing myself to be controlled by what people think about me.Conformity is the jailer of freedom and the enemy of growth.Of course they are people who have tried to pull me down,but this time around they are no ice breakers. What doesn't kill me will only make me stronger.... Life changing decisions coming up in 2012, want to reach for the stars and have no regrets.Twenty years from now i don't want to be more disappointed by the things i didn't do,so i throw off the bowliness .I will Sail from the safe habour.Catch the trade winds in your sails,explore,dream and discover.So watch me i will stop on nothing.
                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment