Monday, January 16, 2012

Someone will always be prettier. Someone will always be smarter.i love my life and so should you!




 I wont say that i dont complain,infact i nag the people around me.Its always about this or that.Its like i want this or that and it seems its never enough..he he he..hey am only human ,but today i sat down and watched one amazing man giving a speech.Yes his name is Nick Vujicic.If you dont know him,you should look at this video.You will probably come out with a positive mind,Damn,damn ,damn,he is such an inspirational man.Any way like i said my friends,lets appreciate what we have because you are who you are meant to be and no one can fit in your shoes.
  Someone will always be prettier. Someone will always be smarter. Some of their houses will be bigger. Some will drive a better car. Their children will do better in school, and their husband will fix more things around the house. So let it go, and love you and your circumstances. Think about it! The prettiest woman in the world can have hell in her heart. The most highly favoured woman on your job may be unable to have children. The richest woman you know, she's got the car, the house, the clothes~ but might be lonely. So, love who you are. Look in the mirror in the morning and smile and say,'I am too Blessed to be Stressed and too Anointed to be Disappointed!'' Winners make things happen~Losers let things happen. 'Be blessed ladies and pass this on to encourage other woman. To the world you might be one person, but to me you are special!
Check out this video of NickVujicic. I cried and cried and cried.Very inspirational,if not then its just my hormones.Check it out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AW579icDRSA&feature=related

6 comments:

  1. Yeh gal, u are absolutely right. We need to accept who we are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl for being a wonderful and loyal reader.

      Delete
  2. This is a wonderful read.
    It has opened my eyes.
    I'm at a crossroad on an important decision I want to take in life and this piece just made the difference.

    Thank you Lilian.:-)

    ReplyDelete