Sunday, January 15, 2012

To you my Darling.



I never knew love til i found you.You just know it when you are with the right person and thats you my sweetheart.Today this space i want to dedicate it to you.I love you very much André Jørgensen.
 You are the single most important person in my life. One thing I have come to realize is that love is not always happiness. There are tears, anger, confusion, fears, but at the same time there are smiles, laughter, joys, and understanding. All of those things can happen. That's why love is such an emotional thing. You can feel so many different emotions at the same time. That's why it's so overwhelming. But I know one thing... I would not take back any single thing. Everything that has happened between us happened for some reason. And us being strong and making it through this, it only shows that our love is strong enough to last a lifetime.

11 comments:

  1. i hope to find my 'andre' too someday! so happy for you babe. kelz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo how so sweet, it made me tear, hope one day i too can feel this great feeling in its entire depth.
    Am so happy for you Lily.

    Cheeers to great love.

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Judy i know you will get a loving caring man .I know God is guiding you to meet him in the right time.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. i amn also soo happy for you dear to find true love.

      Delete
  4. hei .. ja du har helt rett . å EKTE kjærlighet gir TRYGGHET.. å det er viktig i livet,. å tenk possetift,. ikke se deg tilbake på din ege skygge.. ha solen alltid på din rygg.. så du ikke ser de møke skyggene som er skremmende... å pass på å dra i samme enden av tauet.ikke dra i hver ende for da motvirker dere hveandre..... . for sammen er dere sterke,. ta vare på hverandre.. hjelp å støtt hverandre, da kommer tryggheten lykken :) klemmer glad i dere ta vare på hverandre,, det er ingen andre som gjør det.. varme klemmer :) mvh Runar :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look really cute together Lily! Your damn lucky gal. rite maber!!

    ReplyDelete