Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I AM DEEPLY SORRY FOR HURTING YOU

My one and only!!

 I know its been a while now since we talked ,but i just have to get a few things straight....Well over the couple of years its been hard for both of us...with the breakup and the fact that i have been cheating on you :(..
The thing is i decided to start weaving my hair ,extensions and wearing lace fonts not because i don't love you...I do, but you have to remember me and you were having a rough time.
It all started when you decided not to grow anymore and you became hard everyday combing. You became a battle and i was always running late to my errands because i took so much time on you,we talked about it and we decided to perm and straighten you but then again you started breaking little by little and did it from the front where everybody could notice how our relationship was not going on so well.
I don't fully blame you but i could say it was also caused by the climate change,but then again i tried conditioning you oiling you i tried everything so that we may have the good relationship like we did,but all was in vain..so one day as i had gone to a therapist at the saloon i met Miss weave ,she was beautiful and i decided to try her out she was everything i needed she was smooth and i could style her whichever way i wanted ,the minute i stepped out with her she grabbed so much attention everybody loved her and said how beautiful i looked with her .i met her sister the lacefontwig who was also so beautiful and she came in all colors all sizes to choose from .
                     
I had a fantastic time with them not realizing that i had neglected you so much,,,then one day i decided to drop in and say hallo and i realized you had left gone completely and it was all my fault i am sorry natural hair
 i would love us to start all over again from the beginning and this time round i promise to take good care of you i will wash you,condition you...i will oil you i will Google all the necessary details to having a healthy natural hair i will pay more attention on you i know its going to be hard cutting you down but think of it as a new start for both of us

with love
 your head

4 comments:

  1. lol i loved reading this i laughed my heart out...coz iam passing through the same deal..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting this Lily.....so true

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, this is funny. its so true. I can relate to that because I decided to natural myself, its gonna be a long journey but I'll stick it out, I WANT MY NATURAL HAIR BACK! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahah lily...i love your blog
    I have ordered for some front lace wigs...I wonder how they will look on me.

    ReplyDelete