Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I HATE RACISM



Just like the turtle,i am not angry at her,i am just dissapointed in her.Today i had an episode with my friend.I was not at all amused.
Hmm..does two wrongs make a right...lets see ...NO!Hell No!
Seriously i thought when you go to school ,you learn to be civilised,respect value of humanity and dignity of humankind.
Well my friend today ,i wont mention the name but she was poked by a certain white man and she went whole ballistic calling them names that all white people are useless human beings...those were her words,so i decided to confront her on that matter.I am truly hurt cos my family are from that race..my son is half black and half white.So i told her that i am not defending the person who was poking her but she should not put all eggs in one bracket and say such things like all whites are useless human beings.I was shocked by her response.....Huff..i am burning out with range,so let me cool off....



Funny enough she has a son...what will she be impacting on her son....then i was really attack by her friends saying that whites are racists and i am not a good friend ....
Any way i am better than that..i decided that iwill not indulge myself too and comment cos i saw it was a platform to promote hatred and racism...
 All i know is that we are all human beings and we should be judge based on our characters not our skin colour.I know white people who have adopted African kids and they treat them as their own..I am sorrounded with amazing people...yes they are whites..and whether they were mexicans,indians,africans,whatever race,i will treat them with dignity and respect....

No comments:

Post a Comment